Saturday 29 December 2012

"Stoof-ville," my fair wedding, and phantom.

DISCLAIMER: There's grammatical/spelling/punctuation/capitalization errors... once again i do not care.

part one: Steven and i helped his brother and his girlfriend move into their new place. HOLY, it's like a mansion!! Ok ok so i helped a bit, not a lot. i lifted SOME stuff. but hey, "My Fair Wedding" was on TV and i don't have that channel. MOVING ON, the move was pretty cool. did some exploring n stuff. that was fun.

part two: ok so i normally never watch "reality TV" because i feel like i lose 100 IQ points every time i watch. i also normally don't watch "reality wedding shows" because i have basic cable that goes up to channel 29.
i go over to Steven's house just to watch MY FAIR WEDDING every Saturday. for some reason I'll be neutral during the beginning but I'll be super happy for the bride by the end of the episode! is that weird? i mean its not like I'M the bride. and David Tutera is so awesome... wow... what Marriage God blessed our planet with David? if i had enough money to have him do MY wedding, oooooh boy! I've got way too many ideas in my head!

part 3: i got a snippet of a PHANTOM OF THE OPERA INSPIRED WEDDING!
and then i left prematurely to go to Steven's brother's place ;__; so now at some point during this week I MUST SEE IT.

came home earlier and now i am drop dead tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment