Thursday 27 December 2012

Sick as a dog and bright green. and beginning to smell!

For some odd reason I've got a skit by Rowen Atkinson stuck in my head. hence the title of the blog... roughly quoted from Fatal beatings.
Yet again today i don't care about how I'm typing. i am still sick.

This morning my mom made me shovel the snow... after i told her i was sick :| and she also took pictures of me shovelling instead of actually doing anything. um...

sorry what was that about listening to your elders? you should still listen even if they're wrong and being unfair? OK I'll do it at the expense of my health.

Moving on, i made myself a hot lime&honey drink... that went cold because i got called out to shovel snow.

Now that i am inside.. i am cold, my breath reeks (even after gurgling Listerine and salt water, and brushing my teeth), my throat is sore and my head is slightly pounding, but going away. and i am typing this from within the comforts of my bed. hurrhurr.....

i got more reading done, now i am well past the middle of AC's Renaissance. a metal band called Altair followed me on twitter. i listened to some of their stuff and now i am convinced that the main singer is Roy khan who travelled back in time to send his younger self back into our time... because he sounds almost the same. :| i was also convinced that i should follow them on twitter. Hey Altair, your first album comes out soon, yeah? oh OK, i can be a hipster and be all like "oh i listened to them before they came out."

I'm also convinced that i should finish reading Renaissance and Brotherhood soon so i can finish and read the third book which has Altair in it. hm. i kinda wanna pick up painting again, but now i can't stop doing seascapes... and i wanna learn how to paint underwater seascapes. like Boris Vallejo. His work is amazing.

i should also probably start that new years resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment