Thursday 20 December 2012

The Secret!

Good morning guys!
Alright a few things I wanted to get off my chest.

1) If one more person decides to start that "happy holidays vs merry Xmas" shit, I'll just greet you with a "fuck you" instead of something nice for the holidays. Not even a "Hi how are you." NOPE. How's that sound?
2) I DESPISE BULLIES WITH A PASSION.
 I was told by my niece that she gets bullied in school. She's only 7 wtf. And the principals and teachers don't do anything about it. I'm gonna have to march up to her school and demand to speak to the principal. (This was the same school I got picked at too when I was a kid.) I ALSO got wind of one of my old friends (well I guess I can call her an acquaintance now) wanting to beat up my younger sister for something so petty. WTF. What are you? A kindergartener? You've gotta turn to violence to solve problems now? DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY FAMILY.

3) I believe in God and science. I don't believe in religion. Don't force religion down my throat, they're a set of rules the higher-ups created just to control people.

Ok done. Anyway let's talk about something better :)  I've just been so thankful lately! Normally I'm not, but I've been doing this sort of "secret" thing. Basically, in order for you to get whatever you want, you've just gotta be thankful and the universe will grant you whatever you want! And when the universe grants you whatever you want, you become more thankful and it grants you more things.. INFINITE THINGS! INFINITE GRATITUDE....well that's the gist of it. There's more but I will not bore you with details. I'll list a few good things that have happened after being so thankful!


1) So I've always wanted to have an awesome blog. At least I even have access to a computer for a blog!

I've been trying to edit by blog for a while now. I've wanted some sort of Victorian Princess-y Mermaid-y interior-of-Titanic thing. So I went to look for some help. One thing leads to another and lo and behold, my friend in the states (who I personally think is very smart, artistic, and intellectual) made my blog for me. Gosh I was so thankful, I kept on thinking "How can he be so generous? I'm normally such a huge bitch!" Nevertheless, he did it :) He even put my painting in as part of my blog! She's beautiful! THANKYOU Charles for designing my blog! :') This boy, I love dearly. :SQUEE: I really cannot thank him enough! *ok getting over emotional again*

2) I want to be pampered like crazy. Selfish aren't I? At least I'm with someone who can do that whenever he wants to.

My health isn't all that great (lactose intolerant, low blood pressure, frequent headaches, iron deficiency...) and I've been going to see the optometrist, doctors, medical test centers, and the dentist. Who takes me to these places? My fiance :') (Lets call him Officer Penguin) this boy cares about me so much, I can't even. How did I find someone that puts up with so much of my shit? I've been given an iPhone for my birthday from him (and it's awesome!), 3 Assassin's Creed novels, a bunch of mermaid novels... and he makes me dinner too <3 and takes me out to romantic dates... What did I ever do to deserve his kindness? I mean everyone I know, and even HE knows, how selfish (and childish) I am. I remember one Saturday I had to take my blood test and he woke up early at 7 for me to drive me to the center. And then I got hungry so when we finished he bought me breakfast and was playing Phantom of the Opera in the car :my favourite!: I just started crying because of how over emotional I was getting.... like, this boy will do anything for me. I'm so grateful! I love him so much!

3) I want connections for awesome stuff... (admit it. Who doesn't?) But because I was so thankful for the above already (point 2), that I get more stuff!

- Like my said my health isn't all that great. Then a few weeks ago, I became friends with a nutrition expert (let's call her Snow Moon), and she made a few changes to my diet (free, ok? And to an Asian person that's like.. awesome). I am immensely grateful for it.
 

- I got new shampoo and conditioner from my hair stylist. wasn' free but it's hella-awesome! The brand is called Angel, and I am using their Marine Depth Spa shampoo and conditioner.... OMG. After using it for a month, my hair looks TEN TIMES BETTER and feels better. And it's "derived from the seep-sea plants." Best part? After I wash my hair IT SMELLS LIKE THE OCEAN. :SQUEE!: The smell lasts forever, I feel like a mermaid! 
[Sea-gusta. Disclaimer though: I'm not getting paid for this. There's more info on the website if you wanna know more about it: http://www.angel-haircare.com/products/product.php?product_id=42 ] AND NOW MY HAIR FEELS LIKE MERMAID-AWESOME! THANKYOUUU <3
 

- I got sea vegetables just yesterday. FOR FREE. VEGAN FRIENDLY, CONTAINS OMEGA3, AND CHOCK FULL OF ANTIOXIDANTS... whoa. and its made out of red marine algae and Irish moss. x) Thanks, little sis (let's call her Lolita..even though she's, like, 20).

- Did I mention I'm getting a mermaid tail? Thankyou, Merberry!
- Did I mention that I got to talk to my long time mermaid idol, Tracy Hines, over Etsy? AIE!! <3 I LOVE YOU, TRACY!! #shoutout #hashtagsdontwork
- Did I mention that I am friends with a real estate agent?
Whatwhat!! We had dinner a few months ago :) she's so nice and helpful <3
- Did I mention that.....

4) ... I'm a maid of honour? Yep, you heard me! Already thankful and honoured to be one!

My fairytale friend (let's call her Little Red) is getting married and I promised I'd be there for her. So the first few months of her wedding plans, things were quite rough but I was there to provide emotional support. In return for giving her special treatment, she's been giving ME special treatment! I've been DYING to find myself a mermaid necklace for a while and she decided to give me one! I squee-some-more! <3 I love her to bits. So thankful to have a friend like her. But because I've been so thankful, all of the things I wanted best for her is actually coming true. Give me a WHAT-WHAT! Continuing off point 3, I instantly got wind of a family friend who just became a wedding consultant... MORE CONNECTIONS!

That's just some of a few things I wanted to gloat about :3

Gosh I'm so happy :) So what are you guys thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. You've been a real friend to me Andrea, I was more than happy to do the design work.
    *Octopus Hugs*
    "It's what I do. It's what I live for. To help poor unfortunate merfolk like yourselves...Poor souls with no one else to turn to..."
    Hehehe

    http://charlescreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive got the song in my head now xD "poor unfortunate souls! In pain, in need. This one longing to be thinner that one wants to get the girl, and do I hwlp them? Yes indeed!!!"

      Delete