Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve

I never do family house parties. But yesterday was fun :)

There were quite a few adults there, and my mom made me take some fancy pictures. Then all of the boys arrived (little sister's boyfriend, my childhood-family friend, and Steven). And took some more pictures.



We ate a bit, talked over the loud Vietnamese Xmas music, and then the lot of us (little sis, her boyfriend, my niece, Steven, and said-friend) went down stairs to play with blox... Which got very competitive and very intense. Of course I lost all of those games lol... guests arrived at 7 and we played.. until 11:30. By then, we already lost track of time .__.

Adults were still at it with karaoke (what Asian party doesn't have karaoke?).

At 11:45 we opened up our presents early. And I got to change out of my clothes at some point.

I received a cute (but over-sized) bracelet from my friend (for some reason i don't fit normal sized jewellery), and a mint green sweater with pearls attached to the shoulders from forever21 and two bandeaus (one lacy turquoise colour, and one nude) from my mom that I helped her pick out.
EDIT: my older sister stole my nude bandeau...

From Steven I received a card with a large block of text. He ran out of room to write on the card so he attached a piece of paper to it! He's so funny... Anyway prior to the party he took me out to Swiss chalet for lunch, and shoppers to buy me some red hair dye and Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. That's his gift to me :) I needed those badly...

Also, I downloaded a free app from Disney and got a Finding Nemo game that allows you to grow your own coral reef! So cute!

Ah and now, today I clean up more of yesterday's mess, grab a bite to eat, and watch Cirque du Soleil 3D.

2 comments:

  1. Happy that you spent great time^^

    Cirque du Soleil? You mean this amazing circus?

    ReplyDelete