Wednesday 26 December 2012

Xmas party, Les Mis review, and how my day went.

I'm sick. keeping it short.

-So yesterday at an Xmas party, i got coughed on. Steven's cousin was sick and he coughed on me and my things and in my face. so now i am sick. and i don't even want to attempt to correct all my typos... grammar/punctuation/spelling... i just can not find two fucks to give. throat is hurting so badly.

-Saw Les Miserable in theatres today. i give it a 7/10. stars of the show were amazing. few things..
> camera work was amazing. who was the creative genius?
> Anne Hathaway... wow.. you were amazing, you made me cry...SO HARD ... that i had a headache the rest of the movie... beginning to end! PLEASE star in more musicals!
> Hugh Jackman... wow... Mr wolverine can SING? i never knew that... you wowed my fiance too! you are forever his favourite! i didn't recognize you at the beginning of the show i was like... "who was that?? OH IT'S HUGH??!" wow.
> Amanda Seyfried, i knew you could sing, but i never knew you could belt out such an angelic voice!
> Russell Crowe... you played your part so well...! Loved you as a bad guy! Can't wait to see you in Broken City!
> Sacha Baron Cohen (i did a double take, i thought my eyes were deceiving me! you should consider doing more serious roles) and Helena Bonham Carter .. YOU TWO WERE HILARIOUS! (did my research a few seconds ago.. i didn't know Sacha was in Sweeney Todd either o-o wow I'm blind)
> Isabelle Allen.. you are perfect! how they found you i will never know, but you are PERFECT!
> Samantha... you brought me back to the days of high school when were were all forced to sing your part for music class. but you made it ten times better. :) props.
> they had a boat at the beginning. and my inner mermaid was like.. :SQUEE!:

- i passed my classes for graduation! AWE yissssss!!
- discussed condos vs townhouses with dad.. he decided to digress about scammers. yes dad, we understand, we need to do more research and learn the lingo and read the fine print and also understand what they're doing. but i wanna know which would be better to purchase :\ instead you go on about the problems of each. WELL THEN we might as well live in a cardboard box =_=; when i ask for help, i want proper help. gosh, is that so hard?

- watched a bit of the Simpsons episode where Lisa and her best friend created a world called "equalia"? and then i thought.. wow, that's what i do with MY friends. we use our imaginations! imagination is not dead :)

welp, off to read assassin's creed and sleep early!

No comments:

Post a Comment