Friday 21 December 2012

Rise of the Antichrist Party

Alright, so it's been nearly a full day. And the world has not ended ;) yet.
I jest.

It's been snowing the entire day, so I am assuming that...
1) Hell froze over.
2) Santa Claus sacrificed himself and his reindeers to save everyone from mass extinction, and that was his ultimate gift.

I jest again.

Winter is now officially here, and we can have a white Christmas!

Today was not very eventful. I played my tiny collection of metal, did chores for about... maybe 6 hours? In between I took breaks and made some phone calls for appointments... talked to my dad about finding a place for officer penguin...(actually let's just call him Steven).

Steven and I are trying to find a place. Everything seems to be flying by so fast... anyway instead of talking to a mortgage broker we're gonna talk to my dad, because he knows terminology, and, from his past experience with a broker, he tells us that some brokers scam and that he fell victim to one. Aw, he doesn't want the same fate to fall on our heads. :3

Moving on, what else did I do today...? Oh, yesterday i finished watching CSI Miami.

CBS, HOW COULD YOU END THE SERIES PREMATURELY?
* Apparently their excuse they gave was there was way too many CSI shows? um.... *
NO. THERE IS NEVER "WAY TOO MANY"!

Now I'll never see how Calleigh is as a mommy ;__;
And I'll never see Delko fight for her affections!
I'll neeever get to see Ryan and Walter act as the two stooges ;__;
AND WHAT ABOUT ESTABAN? WHAT ABOUT VOGUL??
WHAT ABOUT THE GRANDMAAA??

And they'll NEVER EVER EVERR EVERRRRR GET BACK TOGETHER......
*Rant end*

Well, I should be eating soon. Later on, I get to pick up my glasses and one last Xmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment