Wednesday 2 January 2013

Daydreamer

So as of late I've been daydreaming about the kind of place I would love to live in... Because it's winter and I've been cooped up at home.

I'd like to have a 2 room + den condo by the lake. Or a townhouse by the lake. IDEALLY I'd like either said condo or townhouse down by the sea.

I'd like to have a nautical living room, or even a living room styled like you're in a beach house



Roughly kind of what I want. But I don't want too much clutter...

Steven and I have been discussing and he calls dibs on the kitchen and his bedroom... which is fine because that means I get the master bedroom and bathroom all to myself :3 hehehe~~!

I want the my bedroom to almost be like a Victorian Mermaid Princess room. Almost like the interior of the Titanic underwater... but then I kinda want something like the underground lake inside the Paris Opera house like in the Phantom of the Opera.. But I also want an underwater room!! (complicated huh?)

Well I narrowed it down to what I kinda want. I know all three has some sort of a chandelier and a ceiling mural, so ...

Ignoring the fact that it's a baby room, please pay attention to the cute ceiling mural! They're almost like cherub mermaids!! I don't like that chandelier though so maybe Chandelier one or Chandelier two ....

For my bed I'd like a cute bed with a wall canopy.. and i want a writing/computer desk in my room... i also want a walk in closet but eh.

for the bath room, I'd want it styled like this (ignore the size):

Or like this (ignore the shower curtains):



What's your dream place?

No comments:

Post a Comment