Thursday 17 January 2013

Yule Ball Tomorrow: prep

So tomorrow is the yule ball and I am mad excited about going!
Besides prom, I've never really attended a fancy formal dinner before... but this one is gonna be super awesome because it's HARRY POTTER themed!

I don't really know what to expect, but all I know is that it's at Paradise Banquet Hall inside the Queen Mary room. Conveniently enough, I live right near this place so transportation shouldn't be a problem ;) Coincidentally this is also the banquet hall room that I want my reception at.

Here is what they said we were gonna have at the ball.
-WIZARD ROCK SONGS
-a raffle draw for a broom 
-free butterbeer mocktails 
-a FULL 3-course dinner and dessert
-dancing OF COURSE
-honeydukes sweet table
-professional photos!! AND if we really want, they can Photoshop an owl on guests arms because they have a GREEN SCREEN!!
-A cash bar so I can get me some Smirnoff! 
-Blue chandeliers!!!!

Honestly this is gonna be a fun night. Long dresses for females of course required but they won't behead you for it if you come in a short dress. it's just so it actually feels like you're at the yule ball.

So this is my dress that I purchased from Guess by Marciano that was on sale in my size!



And I'm gonna be curling my hair like Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck hair... because its so mermaidy and pretty!! <3

Honestly cannot wait for tomorrow!! Will tell you how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. You're going to look absolutely beautiful! I hope you have the time of your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm super excited and can't wait to get a picture with you!

    ReplyDelete