Monday 7 January 2013

Praise for The Underwater Realm :SPOILERS!:

OH MY .....Guys, GO WATCH THE UNDERWATER REALM !!

This is like so amazing. It's a series of 5 clips set in different time periods that slowly reveals what happened to the people of Atlantis.

Spoiler Alert:

The first clip was a shocker. And by shocker, I mean IT SCARED ME. It really looked like a Youtube video that was uploaded by the people who found the camera. the acting was amazing... it was scary and looked so real! ;_; I looked at the behind the scenes clip for this first part, and it was ALL FILMED IN ONE SHOT. WOW.
Then as you watch the rest of the clips, it comes less scary and you kind of sink into it... they put you into the time periods instead of showing it like someone recorded it.

There was very minimal dialogue, which I think made it much more amazing because it lets you focus and it allows your mind make up a story, so it wasn't like a normal film. It was so very artistic!

If only they released this on DVD I could watch it on my TV. I give this film 10 out of 10.

Ok I'm not gonna reveal anymore, but if you want more info about the film itself or the story behind the film, click here :)


Seriously. Go watch it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment