Friday 18 January 2013

Morning

Today I dreamt some stupid mother abandoned and mistreated her new born baby. So I took the baby in. Don't get me wrong, I don't like children, and I don't plan on having any ATM, but when you hold a baby in your arm who needs you, who's so weak and fragile that it's life depends on you, when it looks at you and smiles when you speak, your heart kind of melts and you feel sorry for it. :( the baby kind of reminded me of my niece. Her mom doesn't take care of her, so I have to devote my time to take care of her. On top of chores for mom and school and a part time job.

Anyway, onto less depressing things, the Yule ball is today so I'll be taking loads of pictures today. Camera is charged and everything. But I won't actually be on for a few days because tomorrow is Hoi Cho Tet... A Vietnamese gathering for Chinese new year. Full of festive decor inside a warehouse of some sort. Anyway every year Harper always sends us red lucky pocket money (tradition for Chinese/Vietnamese people) and there is always a two dollar chocolate coin and a laminated card wishing u a happy new year in my parents native language, coloured and with an image of his family, and the Vietnamese flag behind him. Well, gee, Harper that's nice and all but how is this gonna help Canada and the environment and the economy? I sigh. Use my tax money for something useful please?

Well enough of that. I won't be online till maybe Sunday to upload pictures and stuff... so bye guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment