Tuesday 8 January 2013

Today's favourite: Kamelot

Have I mentioned how amazing they are? It's such a shame that I discovered them too late. Oh well. Now at least I can join this generation of Kamelot followers.

I've listened to their recent concept album Silverthorn.
I really love it! If there is anything I love most, I love concept albums and music that tells stories. It's just so artistic and beautiful! IT'S A MASTERPIECE! I love ALL OF THE SONGS! And I really love how the new singer almost sounds like the old singer!... but the story for this album is just so sad :(
Still, it's quite amazing.

Now it's time to sink my teeth into the older stuff! A few of my favourites are:
March of Mephisto - ugh. No words can describe how awesome or amazing this song is.
Ghost Opera - For obvious reasons... it sounds like it was inspired by Phantom of the Opera, and I love the female part o-o it's hauntingly beautiful.
Forever - it just tugs at my heartstrings!

I especially love it when there's specials featuring female vocals. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment