Wednesday 20 February 2013

Videogame-esque dreams

This blog entry is a collection of images that was based off of two dreams. Dreams that were based off of video games.

The first dream was basically me starting out in a demented version of Wonderland. so my job there was to find the hidden doorway to my world and defeat heartless along the way. Yep. Kingdom Hearts.

When i find this almost non-existent white door, i walk through it and i find out that my world is in the middle of the blood-moon, set off by DUKE from Tales of Vesperia. He's in the middle of a class corridor or hallway of some sort that's just roman columns and glass. i defeat duke, and the moon is all glowy and back to normal.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd dream took place in a forest of metal, and a human green knight came over from the real world into ours. i kill him and his blood just kind of splatters everywhere, but they become red beads.

we find out he was actually a robot sent by the humans. so my comrade and i go to this abandoned tower to rest, and inside is all woodwork and looks as though the place belonged to a biologist. i find a route that brings me to a flight of stairs...and it was quite a long flight. it lead me to what seemed like the very top of the 'tower' but then i find another flight of stairs, much cleaner and whiter... and then it lead me to the real top of the tower where all the humans appear from to make contact with us video-game characters.. quite odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment