Wednesday 13 February 2013

CNY, Valentines, among other things..

HA. HAHAHAHAHA.

OK.

I need to tell you a story. This is a long story of mine of how my CNY went, you'll never believe it.

The day before CNY i had dinner with my boy's family where i got my first red pocket, and where he broke the news that we're getting married.

his parents approved but then the next day they started asking questions about me behind my back. uhh.....

and then the day of CNY, I actually got kicked out of my house for 5 hours. HA. yeah. out of anger and frustration, i decide to go to swiss chalet for comfort. ordered a massive feast that i didnt end up finishing out of anger (Chicken spring rolls, chicken pot pie & fries) so i took it to go, and went to the penguin's house where i cleaned up my closet. (he has two closets in his room, one that he reserves for my things, so i cleaned up out of anger. hm. i can't seem to get out of the cleaning habit.) got one red pocket. while my younger sister got most of it dafaq...

Monday morning i cleaned up after mother-fearest's mess from her party. oh man do not get me started on what i did on monday. almost 10 hours of chores, non stop. went over to steven's house to rest. after kicking me out for 5 hours you expect me to clean up after your mess anyway? whats that? you do? oh ok. and then i got another 20 for actually helping (something that never happens).

dunno if she's menopausal or something but the mood swings are keeeeling meee

Yesterday we headed to paradise banquet hall to talk to the consultant and sign the final papers to seal the date for the big day. then we went to earls. it was my idea for me to pay for the whole dinner since i came up with the idea (and i wanted to celebrate.. but mainly because i was craving ocean-friendly tuna like mad,) but the boy insisted that he pay the full 60 bucks. i decided to clean my closet some more. and watch PLL. and then my period came.. WHYYYY!!!

valentines is coming up. eh... i never really enjoyed valentines. it's too red. why cant it be all cute and pastel, and rainbowy and sparkly? I think this year i'm skipping it. besides, 6 year anniversary is this saturday. i'd rather plan for that.

not much to blog about these days but i'll most definitely blog about my adventures inside the Paradise sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment