Thursday 23 October 2014

I HAVE A NEW BLOG!

Title is self explanatory.

I decided to have a new blog that will be dedicated to all things Disney. Including Marvel and StarWars, and Muppets... AND anything on ABC Channel (dancing with the stars, america's funniest home videos, pll, once, etc...)

The link is posted below!

http://kittylovespenguin.blogspot.ca/

I wanted a second blog because if I wanted to talk about anything disney related, chances are, kids are probably going to read it and when i talk about Disney, i don't swear all that often. But when I'm talking about controversial stuff, I want that to remain separate from my Disney fangasming.

So all that will remain here are commentary, vulgarity, and "not so innocent" brain vomits, while the other will have a bunch of Disney. DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY. Yes.

I've already created my first post and it is a super long read, so go on over and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment