Monday 19 January 2015

Still No babies?

I know. you're getting tired of my preaching.

But let's switch things up and do something different.
I still wonder what they would look like in theory if i were to every procreate with steven.
I suddenly remembered a morphing website i used a really long time ago... and then i realized i can see what they look like using...

VIRTUAL BABIES. Using this website all i have to do is morph my face with my husbands face aaand BAM.




LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. BEHOLD!



I still cannot tell if this baby is a boy or a girl.
Generic baby:
Baby of ste.jpg and and.jpg




Then i realized i could pick the genders before morphing! So i click on each gender aaand...

Baby of ste.jpg and and.jpg Baby of ste.jpg and and.jpg

Now my babies look freaking filipino and nothing like me :| Which basically tell me if i were to reproduce, steven would give me ugly bebes. (i kid. i mean look at generic baby above, they turned out fine).
I've noticed that even after changing your background it still doesn't change anything. why give so generic options? "east asian"? chinese look nothing like koreans or vietnamese, or japanese, or laos or cambodian or thai etcetc...

So know i kind of have an idea of what they would look like.

I clearly have nothing better to write lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment