Monday 3 March 2014

wow 2 whole months without posting anything

damn i am late.

well where should i start?

1) work is taking a toll on me. dealing with sexist idiots who think that i'm "trying to feel powerful" just because i'm the only female in the office who is in a high position than they are. seriously, stop trying to hold the penis over my head and threatening me. it's not working.

2) my 8 year anniversary just passed. awesome time spent at niagara falls for 3days, 2 nights. but i didn't exactly appreciate marineland shoving their ads in my face. seriously guys stop it.

3) my wedding is this year. OH MY GOD.

4) i found my list of things to accomplish in my lifetime.. oh my god i finished like... all of them???

5) russia. seriously? wtf is wrong with you? you homophobic, and NOW you want to murder dogs for the olympics? automatic boycott. EDIT: aimed at putin and his regime, i am aware the whole country and all the russians aren't like that. some of my best friends are russian. we all want putin's dick served to dogs lol.

6) aweyiss canadians! we are winter!!

7) these recurring boy dreams need to stop. seriously. STAHHHHHHHHHP

8) a friend of mine and i just started a band. a mermaid band :P LOL. and it gonna be amazingly awesome

9) can i just say i am the best wing-lady ever? I AM THE BEST WING-LADY EVER.

10) PLL OH MY GAHHHHH EZRA YOU FUCKING BASTARD HOW COULD YOU???

11) i think Paige is "A"

12) i need some girl time.... ;__;

13) damn you guys still read by blog even though i'm gone huh?? i'm flattered :P

14) thanks to friends, they've helped me adopt and save a bottlenose dolphin and amazon river dophins as a wedding gift :') eeep <3

15) THEY'VE PLOTTED THE LAND FOR MY HOUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

16) FROZEN WON 2 OSCAR AWARDS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

17) my back tatt is gawwgussss <3

ok i think thats about it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment