Saturday 26 October 2013

2 new decor ideas



I finally figured out what kind of foyer i want. since after work i wanna walk into a cozy looking home that looks like a vacation home, i decided to do something beachy/ nautical. with port holes for mirrors, or as picture frames! i know i want a sitting area to put on shoes/boots, and it'll double as an area to put sock drawers and folding umbrellas, and keys to other parts of the house or something. Also want a tiny coat rack to quickly hang our bags and jackets,. i'd also like to hang my art along the wall as well :P



And then for my bathroom... I've always wanted a baroque/rococo style mural on my ceiling in my bedroom with mermaid cherubs... and look what i found on the internet! mermaid cherubs!! but since then i decided that this would be best in my mint coloured master bathroom since the ceiling will already come flat..

i was looking around my house and Steven's house and we've noticed that only the kitchen and all the bathrooms have flat, smooth ceilings. in fact if you notice the ceilings of your house, it's all bumpy because the construction dudes put that there to hide imperfections like large bumps and holes and stuff... and only the bathrooms and kitchens are flat. so at least i don't have to worry about paying extra to make the bedroom ceiling flat. I'm not sure what to do for lighting yet so i guess i'll worry about that after.

No comments:

Post a Comment