Wednesday 16 October 2013

Finally, a mermaid dream and i end up killing someone.

"I will die for the love of the mermaid; Her seduction, beauty and scorn; Welcome to the end of your life - Hail the Oceanborn!" - Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean by Nightwish

Some time ago i knew someone. we had minor history together a long time ago, but not much really. he was a nice guy, we'd call and chat and vent out personal problems. but now we don't talk anymore because he threw away our friendship. I was upset. I'm still upset, but i try not to let it get to me, and i try to forget about him.

but then every once in a while, that bastard returns to haunt me in my sleep.

anyway tonight i dreamt i was a mermaid... of the seductive&murderous variety. it was pretty cool. for a while. in my dream i was able to seduce him and pull him under the water. except then i started lucid dreaming and i realised what i was doing. so once i got him under the water i started strangling him. and then he tried to strangle me! i was so angry about it that i had the urge to strangle him harder. I tightened my grip.. tighter and tighter... until his neck snapped.
I looked at him in the eyes and felt so much hatred hurt inside that...

i woke up gripping my pillow with both my hands. i woke partially because i scared myself, and partially because Steven's alarm text woke me up for work.

I've never felt the urge to kill. except bugs, yes i get urges to kill annoying pests and i do kill pests. but I've never felt that urge for another human being that i once cared about.

anyway i thought it was appropriate to leave up a line of lyrics from Nightwish that describes how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment