Tuesday 12 March 2013

I'm a Disney girl, in a Disney world~

On Saturday i went to get my hair dyed just in time for my friend's late Disney/Honorary unofficial Disney birthday party. Like i said, i went as Syrena from Pirates of the Caribbean. [Midway through the party i was getting sweaty in my tail, so the birthday girl lent me her oversized red pajamas and i became BOO from Monsters inc. And Steven went as Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid! Now that I'm looking at these pics, i think my boobs are quite round :S

:DISCLAIMER: Before you go thinking I'm a skank for just going in a bra only that makes me look naked, I was not the only one. Ariel was there too. And Slut-Alice. We're all drama/theatre people. We're quite comfortable showing off out skin. MOVING ON!


And just because I'm that awesome enough to have TWO costumes and an amazing tail, I won first prize for best costume ;)

It felt so great to be out of that tail. It was quite a work out trying to play keep-ups with the balloons... and dancing.. and getting down the stairs.. and migrating to the kitchen..
Flippin' your fins, you don't get to far... Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'...

 and shimmying on the balcony with fairies. oh yeee! It felt sooo great to be out of a tail after 4 hours. NOW I know how Ariel felt when she had her legs. I got quite wobbly after.

Before we took my tail off, we decided to come up with the few mermaid dance moves:

The Mermaid [consists of lying on the ground and belly dancing on the floor with your arms attached to your side. Can be done standing up as well]
The Arabian Mermaid [consists of standing upright and belly dancing with arms up]
The Seaweed [consists of standing upright with arms moving in the air like seaweed, and rotating your waist around in counter clockwise circles]
The Seahorse [consists of bobbing your head forward and combining it with the Mermaid]
The Scuba Diver [no explanation necessary]
The Wave variation 1 [Both arms parallel to each other, pointing in one position, move them as if you're hula dancing]
The Barbara Streisand [previously discussed in another blog post. consists of disk scratching the air, clapping of the hands, and a pelvic thrust.]
The Wave variation 2 [break dance position]

Many dancing and drinking games after, we all sang the Asian national anthem... "I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU."

Until I had to leave. But it was much much fun  ^_^ d

Highlight of the night
Fairy friend: would you like some water?
Steven: yes, like a big tub of it.
me: oh hoho i see what you did there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was contacted by Hipster Ariel yesterday so she could make my awesome bridal pieces. Traci Hines is so awesome cannot even !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i didn't open my gift bag from the Disney party yet and my niece got a hold of it and opened... a condom :|

Backstory: my fairy friend is part of a sex education group and so she has a stash of condoms and lube to promote safe sex and i wasn't aware she put them in the bag LOL....

I came home last night to my niece saying "auntie. there's this really weird Atlantis jelly thing in the candy bag!" i ask her "oh cool is it a jellyfish?" she responds with "no but it was really sticky."

i go upstairs to look at my new jellyfish toy because that's what i thought it was. COMPLETELY unaware that it was a condom that she opened. i find it open on my desk and was like.. "oh no, why is it neatly placed on the top shelf?" on the package said ATLAS. niece thought it said Atlantis. x_x

i run back downstairs and ask her mom "she doesnt know what a "c-o-n-d-o-m is right? cuz she just opened one up"
and her mom was like "LOL .. no i dun think so... LOL SHE OPENED ONE UP?"
and then my niece goes "IT'S FOR PREGNANCY! i read on the back and i say the word pregnancy!"
and her mom goes 'HAHA oh shit this girl is too smart..."

only one question remained... who put the open condom on my top desk? who would put things away on the top shelf? who was alone at the time? only my mother o-o;;; i came to this conclusion this morning.

and so far this morning she seems calm. TOO CALM. and too nice. o-o in fact she's going shopping!

at least i have a legitimate excuse to give about why i have condoms in my possession... here's how i think it'll go down.
"my friend is part of a sex ed department and she gives out condoms to everyone including friends as a joke... and also to promote safe sex. so she put 2 in my bag and Adeline thought it was candy and i didn't even know about it till this morning." 
"what kind of friend gives you condoms in a Disney candy bag for kids?" 
"MY friends who like to joke around" 
"so are you and Steven sexually active?" 
"OH GOD, MOM, NO!!!!" 
"are you sure?" 
"really, mom? really?"
This won't go over well.

No comments:

Post a Comment