Monday 1 June 2015

What have I been up to?

I feel like I have neglected this blog once again! SO get reading for another session of my brain-vomit.


  • My mermaid tail from MerberryTails is essentially dead. So I shall be dissecting it and using the monofin inside for swimming, then I'll sew it back up and use it as a second dry tail for any of my friends to use at costume parties :P In the mean time, I've ordered my first silicone tail from SirensStudios.
  • I started jogging in my spare time. On top of watching and revisiting Disney movies for work. And blogging on my Disney blog.
  • I started a NEW blog! Except it's kind of more like an online Mermaid's library that I started for the community I'm in (well i might as well make SOME use of my Library Diploma). So far I have a pretty comprehensive list of books and magazines and a few movies, and I'm also starting an "author of the month" feature as well. So far I've interviewed 3 writers and I'll be interviewing an author! 
  • On Thursday I will be attending the afterparty BBQ for DREAMS TAKE FLIGHT at the Toronto Airport (yay!) I'll tell you all about it on Friday on the Disney Blog.
  • On Friday, a friend of mine who is in a band will be playing and I'll be there to support her and help her out at the door (I am a bouncer and money collector. YAAS)
  • Then NEXT Thursday I have to go to a presentation for my house, which is basically one of those adult parties where you get to mingle with your soon-to-be neighbours, ask the authority questions about things that might matter, and eat fancy hor d'oeuvres . I guess I have to dress like an adult :| But I'm 24 so technically I AM an adult. No. J'ai Refusé. Sigh. I can already see the judging white-man eye looking over at us and contemplating if we have chaperones with us. Watch me and the husband be the only ones there with all out documents in our hands, and we'll look like we stepped out of a college classroom with our notebooks. Will tell you about all of that next week. 
  • Also gathering all my documents together for house warranty. This is scary stuff.
  • My older sister is getting married the week I am moving my things into my new house. Coincidentally enough I am booking off the two weeks so I can still be her bridesmaid. Being her bridesmaid is weird because we've never actually gotten along with each other, but I guess she realized I got my shit together... as opposed to the other sister who she gets along with but doesn't have her shit together. But anyway YES. She is getting married. 
  • I have 2 new bebe nieces. none related to be in blood. But das okayy ALL MY MERBEBES ARE MINE.
Um... I guess that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment